Chicken Breakfast Patties

weight loss tipsI just lately had a Food Sensitivity examination done, as well as guess just what is off my checklist of foods to appreciate? Eggs, milk, gluten and also beans. Currently, completely openness, I was a little overwhelmed. Despite having my dietetics background, I was having a hard time to come up with ideas for breakfast. I had to begin getting a bit much more creative. Go into: morning meal patties! Did I always utilized to love consuming a big meat patty right now in the early morning? NO WAY! But I sure do now! Not just since I am feeling amazing, and also recovery my digestive tract at the very same time. But I am beginning my day with protein, which keeps my blood glucose unfailing as well as my cravings away. Enjoy!

Yields 8 patties

Ingredients:

  • 1.5 pounds ground chicken
  • 1 ¼ tsp Celtic or Himalayan sea salt
  • ½ tsp ground sage
  • ½ tsp dried rosemary
  • ½ tsp dried thyme
  • ¼ tsp ginger
  • ¼ Cup coconut flour + 1 Tbs, separated

Instructions:

1. Preheat oven to 400 levels and also line cooking sheet with parchment paper.

2. Mix ground hen with salt, flavors and also 1 Tbsp coconut flour.

3. Delicately press right into staying coconut flour on a plate to gently coat.

4. Cook for 25 minutes or until interior temperature gets to 165 levels. They likewise might be prepared on the cooktop in a hot skillet with coconut oil.

Nutrition (per baking without included coconut oil):

Per Portion (2 patties): Calories: 285|Carbohydrates: 2 grams|Fat: 18 grams|Healthy protein: 31 grams


https://www.authorityweightloss.com/chicken-breakfast-patties/

0 comments: